| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Castle, Pa in November is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 78.2mm (3.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the New Castle, Pa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in New Castle, Pa, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding New Castle, Pa:
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) N
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) WNW
- Youngstown/ Oh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) WNW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Warren, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Millport, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Akron, Oh, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) W
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 164.1 kms (102 miles) W
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) SSW
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW